2020 Masterlist & Reveals
Thank you to everyone for making Round 12 of mini_fest a success! As always, you were fantastic with all the holiday and seasonal love! Thank you to all the authors and artists who supported the fest once again by creating! And thank you so much to those who read, commented, and recced!
• A shop sign | Read by: BLUEDREAMING | [Harry/Draco, G]
• Holiday AU [Sirius/Remus, G] by digthewriter
An AU featuring a soft!Remus. Kind of inspired by a twitter post I saw regarding "hard lines" for men and society telling you how to create your men and women in art.
• Christmas Sleepover [Harry, Teddy, G] by enchanted_jae
Teddy is excited to spend the hols with Harry.
• An Evening Like No Other [Pansy/Ginny, G] by digthewriter
Pansy loves a fancy dress function. But she loves even more the way that dress fits on her long time girlfriend. As the night goes on, Pansy can't keep her eyes off Ginny.
• Teach Me How to Love [Percy/Oliver, PG-13] by sugareey
If staying at Hogwarts for the holidays meant having an empty dormitory room all to themselves, Percy and Oliver were completely fine with that. That just meant having more time to touch, tease and caress each other without any interruptions.
• The Ethical Treatment Of Mistletoe [Harry/Hermione, PG] by unbroken_halo
The holidays come to the Ministry, and Harry and Hermione get caught up in the decor.
• Festive Mood [Amelia/Molly, PG] by paulamcg
At Christmas 1987, Amelia appreciates feminine grace.
• Comfort and Tidings of Joy [Harry/Snape, R] by Goddess47
"Potter, what are you doing lying on the floor?" Severus asked, sounding pained.
• Dance With A Twist [Parvati/Harry, PG] by lightofdaye
Harry ponders why Parvati went to the Yule Ball with him and comes to a realisation.
• Unexpected Cheer [Luna/Blaise, G] by Katie_Flint
Luna finds an unexpected surprise at the end of a floating cookie trail.
• Unexpected Visitor [Hermione/Neville, PG-13] articcat621
A brief moment under the mistletoe leads to a new discovery.
• Guessing Working on Christmas wasn't so Bad [Lily Luna/Cormac, NC-17] by vitruvian8008
Rather than taking the day off, Lily Luna Potter decides to work on Christmas before spending the evening alone. When her boss, Cormac McLaggen, shows up on her door upset over a memo she had sent, despite his explicit instructions not to work that day, her night takes a completely different turn.
• A Non-Christmas Non-Romance [Minerva/Snape, PG-13] kelly_chambliss
Severus Snape doesn't do Christmas. And he certainly doesn't do romance.