This year we had 41 total entries (27 fic and 14 art).
Thank you to all the authors, artists, and pinchhitters that joined in! As always, you were fantastic with all the holiday love you shared! This is definitely one of the best fests of the year!
• Christmas for 2 by milotzi [Minerva McGonagall/Severus Snape, G]
A happy moment for two some time between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
• Do you wanna build a snowman? by abyss_valkyrie [Harry, Ginny, G]
As a child, Harry had always longingly seen Dudley making snowmen with his friends at the park. Now, when Ginny wonders about Muggles building snowmen one day, Harry finally gets his chance to try it out.
• Harry & Draco's Holiday Cruise by marshview [Harry and Draco, R/NC-17]
Harry & Draco take a Christmas Holiday cruise in warmer waters.
• Home For the Holidays by digthewriter [Harry/Draco/Neville, PG]
Professor Longbottom is home for the holidays from Hogwarts - and Harry and Draco are happy to have him.
• Holiday Union by marshview [Harry/Draco, G]
Draco and Harry got matching snitch hoodie-jammies for Christmas!
• Holiday Season is a Wonderful Time by Satyendra Sin [Luna/Pansy, G]
Office Christmas Party and only ONE mistletoe, who planned this? Snape? Good thing Luna is a Ravenclaw and nothing, not even amorous gryffindors is going to stop her from making this the best Christmas ever.
• I'll meet you under the mistletoe by pinkelephant42 [Harry/Draco, G]
A little kiss for Christmas :)
• I've Seen the Light by sugareey [Harry/Draco, PG]
For once, people weren't on their cases about coming to the Christmas party dateless this year since Harry and Draco (finally!) arrived together.
• Kilt'ing it by CelestialCat [Harry/Draco, G]
Draco is totally kilt'ing it (get it?) and Harry loves it.
• New Year's Dance by digthewriter [Neville/Charlie, G]
It's NYE at the Burrow and Charlie makes his move.
• Surprise! mywitch [Snape/Harry, PG-13]
Teachers really don't get paid enough.
• Snowflake Kisses by enchanted_jae [Pansy/Ron, G]
Ron and Pansy enjoy a stolen kiss in the snow.
• The girl of her dreams. by digthewriter [Ginny/Luna, G]
At the Ministry Christmas Ball, Ginny finally asks the girl of her dreams to a dance. Luna is more than happy to oblige.
• There's Still a Chance by sugareey [Percy/Oliver, G]
With a fresh start ahead of them, Oliver and Percy break the tradition of attending the usual New Year's eve parties and spend their night dancing together at a Muggle club instead. They're still young. Life is short. And they both realise some things, such as: How they've fancied the hell out of each other for years. How they should have done this sooner. That they're never leaving each other again, and that they really needed to find a place away from prying eyes so they can make up for lost time.
• Baking Biscuits by keyflight790 [Neville/Draco, PG-13]
Neville wants to decorate some Christmas biscuits, but the last time Draco baked, it ended in disaster.
• It Must Have Been the Mistletoe by burnin_up_a_sun [Ron/Hermione, G]
"Attack of the Mistletoe"
• Oliver’s Christmas Wish by maraudersaffair [Percy/Oliver, NC-17]
Percy discovers Oliver at his front door on Christmas Eve.
• Happy Holidays by goddess47 [Harry, Dudley - Gen]
Harry and Dudley meet for lunch on Boxing Day. Dudley brings a date.
• Drinks & Snow Kisses by xxdustnight88 [Ron/Pansy, T]
Pansy is feeling a bit put out that her roommate has gone off and fallen in love, leaving her to fend for herself. After deciding not to mope about, Pansy finds herself drinking and chatting with a certain redhead. Where will the night take them?
• Can't Get Enough by articcat621 [Harry/Percy, NC-17]
Percy can't get enough of Harry, especially on Christmas.
• Mistletoe Mischief by shadowycat [Hogwarts Professors, G]
The staff is suddenly plagued by magical bunches of mistletoe. Where could it all be coming from... and why?
• crushing situations for a very lucky few. by onthecount [Harry/Draco, NC]
Draco Malfoy eats a candy cane, eats a candy cane, eats a candy cane, and Harry watches, and watches, and watches.
• Continuing Traditions by reeby10 [Draco/Neville, G]
“Just roll the dough out already, Draco,” Neville said, sighing in fond exasperation. Draco continued to look at the lump of dough like it was some creature that was about to attack him.
• Fulfilling of the secret Wish by smirkingcat [Remus/Draco, PG]
Remus decides in the spur of the moment what he will give Draco for Yule. But he has also given it some serious thought.
• White Christmas Dream by maraudersaffair [Draco/Hermione, NC-17]
Draco can't stop looking at Granger at the Ministry Christmas party.
• sleigh bells in the snow by paopu_parachute [Ginny/Harry, G]
The Weasley's love to come together during the holidays, they really, truly, do. But when a blizzard strikes Devon, being cooped up in the Burrow starts to make even Harry a little stir crazy. Thus the birth of what is sure to be a new family tradition:Blizzard Quidditch.
• Through the Lens of Love by thealmostrhetoricalquestion [Hugo/Lorcan, G]
Lorcan and Hugo celebrate their first Christmas together. Twice.
• Light One Candle by xslytherclawx [Albus/Scorpius, G]
It’s Albus’s first Chanukah at Hogwarts.
• Letters to Santa by gaeilgerua [Hermione/Marcus, G]
You're never too old to write a letter to Santa.
• The Stalking Mistletoe by maraudersaffair [Pansy/Hermione, G]
Hermione charms a bit of mistletoe to follow Pansy around Hogwarts.
• Christmas Nerves by katerineblack [Harry/Draco, G]
It’s Harry and Draco’s first Christmas together. Harry is called into work on Christmas Eve leaving Draco to his nerves for their visits to their families over the holiday.
• Making Christmas Cookies by articcat621 [Hermione/Theo, NC-17]
Hermione tries to show Theo the benefits of making cookies by hand.
• Undone by lilyseyes [Severus/Harry, R]
Severus had his emotions buttoned up as securely as his robes or so he thought.
• Show Me Your Paso Doble by tygermine [Draco/Hermione, NC-17]
Office parties are the worst.
• Seas Between Us Broad Have Roared by doubleappled [Harry/Draco, NC-17]
It's New Year's Eve, the first since the war, and Harry's moved into a new flat in an old Muggle building. All he wants is to sleep through the whole stupid celebration... but that wouldn't be much of a story, now, would it?
• The Enchanted Forest by xslytherclawx [Regulus/Neville, PG-13]
Neville isn’t sure how he got saddled with Regulus Black. And the worst part is that he doesn't hate him. He expected to, but in truth, he finds him perfectly companionable. So when Regulus asks him about some enchanted forest, Neville only hesitates for a moment before agreeing.
• I Gave My Love by tigersilver [Harry/Draco, NC-17]
Mysterious 'presents' coming Owl Post, Ron wigging out daily, and Draco being all sorts of Slytherin (or just even more himself, really); what's the story with this Twelve Days Rite anyway? All this and more Harry ponders, as he and Malfoy wend their days through the exacting grind of updating the Magical Games Standards Manual before year's end and everyone else participates in a mad orgy of Twelve Days Gifting.
• Lost and Found by quicksilvermaid [Harry/Draco, PG-13]
Draco is a prostitute. Guess who’s door he gets called to on Christmas Day?
• Claim Me by maraudersaffair [Remus/Severus, NC-17]
Remus and Severus enjoy Christmas Eve together and watch Teddy open a few presents.
• Not Even Malfoys Wear Silk to Work by ringelchen [Harry/Draco, NC-17]
Harry invites Draco, his new boss, who also happens to be a Veela, to spend Christmas Eve with him. It is supposed to be their first date and Harry wants it to be perfect. However, with him being a new vampire and not knowing a thing about Veelas, problems are bound to occur.
• The stupid Snowball fight, that wasn't that stupid. by littlebozsheep [Harry/Draco, G]
It was Pansy fault, that Draco had his first kiss in the middle of a snowball fight, and with Potter of all people. Then again nowball fights are never simple when magic is involved.